Fields of Activity.
WORKING OUT THE PLANS FOR FUTURE DEVELOPMENT OF:
- Master plans for the development of urban and regional systems of water supply, wastewater disposal and waste management;
- Special-purpose complex programs in the following fields:
- Expedient water use and water sector development (regions and/or individual facilities);
- Sanitation of rivers and water bodies and their protection against pollution;
- Solid domestic waste collection, neutralization and utilization.
- Environmental water treatment facilities for drinking water and industrial water supply purposes of 5 – 1 000 000 m3 per day treatment capacity, both the traditional and the innovative water treatment technologies based on sorption and membrane filtration being applied;
- Wastewater treatment facilities of 5 – 1 000 000 m3 per day treatment capacity, the technologies for nutrient removal and efficient disinfection of treated wastewater being applied;
- Storm water and industrial wastewater treatment facilities;
- Sludge treatment, neutralization and utilization facilities;
- Solid domestic waste and industrial waste collection, neutralization and burial facilities;
- Rehabilitation and improvement of water bodies and their sanitary protection zones;
- Complex automation of systems for the management of municipal facilities.
RESEARCH in the following fields:
- Development and improvement of technologies for environmental water, wastewater and sludge treatment and solid domestic waste utilization;
- Reliability and environmental safety of urban engineering life-support systems;
- Monitoring of water bodies and ecological inspection of urban territories;
- Analysis of the physical and chemical composition of environmental water, drinking water, municipal and industrial wastewater, soil, green plants, bottom deposits and sludge produced by treatment facilities.
DEVELOPMENT, ASSEMBLING, AJUSTMENT AND PUTTING INTO OPERATION ON A TURN-KEY BASIS OF:
- Automatic process control systems for water and wastewater treatment facilities and solid domestic waste and industrial waste neutralization and utilization facilities;
- Automatic control systems for water consumption monitoring;
- Factory-made plants for storm-water and industrial wastewater treatment.
- Expert and consulting assistance in the field of environmental water, storm-water, municipal wastewater, industrial wastewater and sludge treatment, solid domestic waste and industrial waste processing;
- Development of regulations, tariffs and rates for the operation of urban water sector engineering facilities;
Development of technical and economic documentation for the auditing of municipal and industrial water supply and wastewater disposal systems; substantiation of investments for their reconstruction and development.